Hurghada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monkseal - I know it was a mistake leaving the hotel alone however surely when you've paid the amount we paid for a holiday - you should be able to feel reasonably safe walking round the complex - because of the little stalls with Egyptians trying to sell things etc, I didn't even feel safe in the lobby of our hotel. Even more so as the "Tourist Police" were just as bad. I was also even harrassed by members of staff.

I understand different cultures have there own ways and that is the whole point in visiting the countries - I'm just expressing my concern for young woman & how I was made to feel.

Mania - I'd guessed the stories were a load of nonsense but when your trapped in a mini bus, sense didn't come into it!!! Maybe it was just a misunderstanding but its something I'll never forget from my holiday in Hurghada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom