Hypnautical Weekend 11-29, monsta hogs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intense Blue

Registered
Reaction score
What a great weekend, well fri. and sat anyhow. I had to cancel the Sun, SE winds of 25+ just makes for a miserable day. The Hypnautical had the 2nd and 3rd largest hogs on the boat in the same week , and the boat has seen alot of hogs. Anthony Pulled his of a wreck at the end of the day which weighed in at 10lbs 12oz , which took the number 2 spot in the book .... until Sat. afternoon when Rob Pulled in his personal best weighing in at 11lbs 1oz. Not the mutant hogs of the Middle Ground or the Carolina's , but monsters for Palm beach standards. Many snagged their limits in bugs and everone had a great time with the conditions. 7 or 8 gags spotted so their numbers are increasing. Only 3 or so cobes spotted and were all small's. Something tells me their in shallow. On a depressing note , I added some footage I took on sat. of some additional damage to the reef waaaay south of breakers and in 80- 90+ fsw. So the damage may be more widespread then noted. Saturday afternoon on our way in from the pm trip Rob and will noticed a boat upside down just north of the inlet. Two passengers, one couldn't swim , So will and Louie pulled the Baywatch style rescue ... jumped in and pulled the passengers to my boat in rough seas. The coast guard would be proud
smthumbup.gif
. Another great weekend for the books. Enjoy the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtvmZlAu5Gk

Attachments

• sbbn.JPG
    sbbn.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 37
  • sbbn2.JPG
    sbbn2.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 41
  • sbbn2a.JPG
    sbbn2a.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 42
  • sbbn3.JPG