I am BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yes it does...I must warn you we're NO-DIR..

And you guys are still alive? That sounds fishy to me, because I know diving without using the DIR philosphy is like juggling a knife, a live grenade and a smoked herring.

And as for you veitch, you are a canadian you cannot comment on my sport of choice since your country does such wonderful shows on ice like curling for instance.

Trinigordo:
And you guys are still alive? That sounds fishy to me, because I know diving without using the DIR philosphy is like juggling a knife, a live grenade and a smoked herring.

And as for you veitch, you are a canadian you cannot comment on my sport of choice since your country does such wonderful shows on ice like curling for instance.
Wahahahahaaaa

Not bad junior.... but you forgot Ice Capades, what is better than grown men ice dancing while dressed as an overgrown Barney Rubble?....and yer a fan of the Red Wings so that is not good...

Caloy... will the ladies like him? thats the question..

clgsamson:
Cricket or croquet? we have to test him Mike...

Well depends, is it the dry season in Trinidad or summer in England?

Because cricket or croquet is fine by me. Especially croquet on a summer's day with a glass of pimm's.

Mike Veitch:
Wahahahahaaaa

Not bad junior.... but you forgot Ice Capades, what is better than grown men ice dancing while dressed as an overgrown Barney Rubble?....and yer a fan of the Red Wings so that is not good...

Glad you approved eyebrow

The ladies being ish,jj and iris? Of course they'll like me. I will just start another chip and mike thread and start bashing.

Mike Veitch:
Wahahahahaaaa

Hmmmm..he's kalbo like you Mike...maybe...

Trinigordo:
Well depends, is it the dry season in Trinidad or summer in England?

Because cricket or croquet is fine by me. Especially croquet on a summer's day with a glass of pimm's.
Are you an s80 guy? that's the test question Gordo..

Back
Top Bottom