I am from Iceland and I say.... HELLO!

Haver you been to Iceland?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diversauras:

How would you compare diving in Iceland with some places you have dived before? What is the main diffrience between diving here?

zeolite:
Diversauras:

How would you compare diving in Iceland with some places you have dived before? What is the main diffrience between diving here?

Can't really compare with other places I have been because it is so different. I liked thinfeler (or however it is spelled) among my most favorite places ever, but 1 degree water is more than most people will ever dive. It is cold and beautiful but I also think that the cave community will some day discover Iceland and it will for ever be different.

I will say that I didn't finad any unenthusiastic divers there, if you weren't hooked you wouldn't go diving there. I would like to come back some day I think, it was majestic, then there was the people, yes, I'll be back some day..

bless, bless

Diversauras:
Can't really compare with other places I have been because it is so different. I liked thinfeler (or however it is spelled) among my most favorite places ever, but 1 degree water is more than most people will ever dive. It is cold and beautiful but I also think that the cave community will some day discover Iceland and it will for ever be different.

I will say that I didn't finad any unenthusiastic divers there, if you weren't hooked you wouldn't go diving there. I would like to come back some day I think, it was majestic, then there was the people, yes, I'll be back some day..

bless, bless

My brother is going on next Wensday to dive at the El grillo wreck. If you click on the link this is 3d pictures of the ship wreck.

Here is some picture from diving in Iceland Click here

There is alot of divers here, but since our population is just 390.000 you may think that we are few :)

Best regards
Erling

Back
Top Bottom