I am now a NAUI Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great News, Welcome Aboard.

You can now stand proudly amongst your fellow instructors,
and state,
" BEFORE I COULD JUST SPELL INSTRUCTOR, NOW I ARE ONE!"

Mike D
NAUI #4780

You may be interested in a group for Scuba Instructors ( most are N.A.U.I. affiliated ) on Yahoo; go to:

instructorsconsortium-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

There are many senior N.A.U.I. members in this group who are ready to share their knowledge. There is also a database of files worth reviewing.

Perhaps I will read you there!

Regards,
D.S.D.
N.A.U.I. #33649

Congratulations! :party: I was at Joe's when you were finishing your ITC ... actually you were getting in the water when we walked over to say "HI", so I didn't get to meet you. Hopefully, I'll get to meet you later this summer. Good Luck!

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy a wonderful career as a NAUI instructor. You are getting into the industry as a professional at the right time. Best of luck!

Ron

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
Congratulations! :party: I was at Joe's when you were finishing your ITC ... actually you were getting in the water when we walked over to say "HI", so I didn't get to meet you. Hopefully, I'll get to meet you later this summer. Good Luck!

Thanks! Jim pointed you and Chad out to me as you walked past but I did not get a chance to say hi. I plan on being out there a lot this summer so I will be sure to stop by some time.

Let me add my congratulations as well !!

Welcome to the ranks of scuba 'professionals'. Things are different for You now. They ALL look to YOU for knowledge and direction. They will trust YOUR judgement, and they have a right to!
Remember 2 things - in my opinion - They come to You to have fun, and to learn from YOU. B4 You allow anybody to be certified know that YOUR NAME goes on their card, permanently. It's like an artist signing his/her work.

Be Proud, You deserve it!

We started off with 4 as well, down to just 2 (including myself) now with a few weeks left. It's the other guy's second attempt (pretty squared away, he remembers much of his ITC from the first time) and he's been a big help with what was expected of me. The other two I didn't really get to know, they didn't stick around long.

-Dennis

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...

The ITC class that ran before mine had 4 people in it.

mddolson once bubbled...
Great News, Welcome Aboard.

You can now stand proudly amongst your fellow instructors,
and state,
" BEFORE I COULD JUST SPELL INSTRUCTOR, NOW I ARE ONE!"

Mike D
NAUI #4780

That sounds like it could be a George W Bush quote. :wink:

:runs from the Republicans:

Back
Top Bottom