I am skeptical about a close friend of mine and her diving experience.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She already is!

liar meme.jpeg

If she looks like this….she dives on the moon only at high tide…..she rode a megalodon out of the Mariana trench…on Nitrox….

halle-by-halle-berry-2.jpg

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

OK, folks, the OP asked a question about the legitimacy of claims about scuba. That's it. Let's not get into the off color, off topic, and risqué banter that will get posts cut and the thread closed.

What 22 year old has there ever been that wasn't A) Full of BS B) a poor communicator. Could she have made hundreds, she could have been paid to make some of them. The rest could be BS. Question is: Do you care? she might be an adventurous soul and being a non diver, you totally misconstrued what she said, or she could be bat-sh*t crazy. It sounds like you are kind of expecting crazy. Still, crazy isn't necessarily bad.... :fruitcake::gorgeous::voodoo:

What 22 year old has there ever been that wasn't A) Full of BS B) a poor communicator. Could she have made hundreds, she could have been paid to make some of them. The rest could be BS. Question is: Do you care? she might be an adventurous soul and being a non diver, you totally misconstrued what she said, or she could be bat-sh*t crazy. It sounds like you are kind of expecting crazy. Still, crazy isn't necessarily bad.... :fruitcake::gorgeous::voodoo:

...'till later.

Bob
-------------------------------
"To hell with facts! We need stories!”
― Ken Kesey

"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen.”
― Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

to summarise:

1) Female
2) You see something in her because your giving her the time of day
3) She's a diver of some kind
4) She's making stories up to impress YOU

Carry on dating her, make her feel comfortable, put her indiscretions behind you and hope for many more very real and preferably mutual ones. There is in all likelihood an easy explanation in that shes 22 and has been traveling she hasn't quite figured out the fine art that's involved in 'stretching' a CV and that's spilled rather horribly into her dating.

When all is said an done refer to points 1 through 3 with particular emphasis on 4 and consider:

5) Does it matter?

6) get certified to dive!!

I would cut & run....if you know what I mean......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom