I am taking the month of December off, and I want to dive - looking for advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went to Indonesia for a month last December ....the weather for our one week in Raja Ampat was wonderful. However the rest of the time....on the Gilis and Lembongan it rained and rained. The Philippines in December and January can be dicey too. Thailand should have the best weather at that time. By the way the resort's on the Perhenthians all close from October to March for the monsoon. Apparently Sipadan in Borneo is OK in December.

Have a wonderful time

Tippytoes, last year right after you left the Gilli's/ Lembongan the weather turned nice. A bit of rain, a few cloudy days but not enough to ruin the holiday. We've been to the Philippines multiple times in January and never had much rain.( except for a crazy flash flood in Dumagette that left a foot of water in the streets for one day) I must say that for years I didn't take the wife to Bali because of the wet season and regretted that we did not go sooner. We'll be going back to the Phillipines this Jan/Feb and hope not have the rain you had. We've never had much rain in Thailand in Jan / Feb but one year we've gone there there was lot's of rain in December. I guess it's all up to the rain God.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom