I bought new BC's....Hope my wife lets me in the House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckheath

Reaction score
I had posted before asking about getting cheaper jacket style BC's until my wife and I decided on what good ones to get. We just didn’t want to rent. Well, I spent my lunch at the LDS and came back with a Seaquest Balance for me and a Seaquest Libra for the wife. Both back inflates and not even close to cheap. I know I could have found them a little cheaper online, but I wanted to support the LDS. Besides, they told me if we didn’t like them for whatever reason, we could exchange them. I know it’s a little late to be asking for opinions on them, but I would still like to know what people think of these. Thanks for all the help you have been so far.

P.S.
Suggestions on getting back in the house would be nice to.

My wife and I have the same...we like them a lot.

Depends on your diving needs, good purchase for the non-tech diver. Hmm, pickup an axe on the way home to break open the backdoor of your house.......upon entry, watch for any flying objects.......

I normally dive a BP/wing setup (singles and doubles), but I do have a Balance for the occassional warm dip in Florida and such.

The Balance is a great BC for recreational diving.

Thanks again for the input. I spoke with my wife and it looks like I will be able to safely enter the house tonight. hehe She is actually really excited to see them. This was the last piece of equipment we need to buy. We are looking forward to diving some of the quarries in Ohio this summer. Thanks again

My wife is strictly a recreational diver and LOVES her Libra.

Back
Top Bottom