I can't believe it but......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We both must be getting older cause the last two weeks plus had the same effect on me. I think the 12 plus hour days are what does it to me. After so many blow outs this year early on I was looking to go as many days as possible but after going for two plus weeks every day I was actually looking forward to a blow day or two. That came of course when I had a great group to get out. Did let me catch up on deferred boat issues.

Now I am pretty much down to weekends only as the tourist divers are all leaving since school is starting. The island will get quite fairly quickly now and long about December i will be begging for a day out on the boat.

I hope you are wrong about the fall blowouts and hope we dodge the rest of the hurricane season as well.

Come on now, Ken. I know you just took a "Busman's Holiday" this week. Next time bring more BEER.

Thanks for the holiday Tom. I can't believe that I went diving on my day off. But the nap in the bean bag helped. The wife really enjoyed that hogfish. I will bring the whole 12 pack next time. :)

Dave... It seems my days are more like 16 hours if you count the time watching the compressor run after you get home. At least I can do that sitting in a chair with a cold beverage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom