I don't like Ike!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can not predict mother nature, but this year their landfall predictions are very close....although I hope they are off this time. Do not get lulled into thinking that a hurricane is lame, any hurricane is dangerous. The problem is there was no flooding of The Big Easy and the media left. Believe me, there is alot of destruction to go around here. I hope everyone is safe during the rest of this hurricane season, so we can go diving!!!:D Tim

Anyone know of a good Trout stream in Tenn where a person could take a last second Vacation if a person had to with a family friendly campground?

We have some nice trout streams in SC and Lake Jocassee--finest green water diving the world in these parts! As well as many nice family friendly camp grounds. If you are serious, send me a PM and I will send you some info on the area. If you decide to head to TN in the Pigeon Forge area there are a lot of campgrounds too.

Tellico in the Blue Ridge / Smoky Mts.

They're all sponsored by Home Depot and Lowes :D.
Around here in the winter, just a mention of a chance of a flurry and every store in the area is out of bread and milk. :confused: I never figured out why it's bread and milk. I'd have figured snow tires, chains, sleds, etc.

Dang, where'd you get a weatherman that accurate? You have to be making that up!

LOL.
I've just about given up on the weather channel. I believe in SYHOTW (stick your head out the window) prognostications. Better fill up the dive vehicle with gas tonight. You know just the threat of Ike hitting gulf oil rigs will drive gas prices up. Wait! do I have eggs, bread, milk!!!! Gotta go.....:D

Sorry Live4sharks, didn't mean to get silly with this. Ike is a serious hurricane. Prayers for those in it's path.

All's good! I do have a sense of humor, and in the wake of another mess in the gulf, we all need a little chuckle to prove we are still human! All of us are praying for our friends and families in the path of this storm. Be safe and keep us posted!

Carolyn:shark2:

Looks like Ike has changed course for at least the Flo/Ala/Ms people! 'bout them egss, I like mine....:D Tim

I'm getting too old for this *****!

Hang in there Doll, looks like this one might skim past you! Keep the faith!

Y'all are in my prayers!
Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom