I finally got my penguine!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally! I broke 50 posts and I got my penguine. Hehehehe. I love it:D

Amber

:poking:

A penguin?
Now you have to learn ice diving, otherwise you'll just be confusing people :D

Congrats Amber...
I just recently got Sonic. Not sure what dive specialty he would be. If there isn't one yet, I'm sure PADI will come up with one soon.:D

There was so many little things to choose from. I have a joke with penguines and otters though between me and a friend. Funny stuff.

Looking at your subject, I thought it was some type of high class equipment or something.

INTRODUCING the new and improved Penguine Regulator.

DONT BE LEFT WADDLING WITHOUT ONE!!

I'm pretty close to getting a penguine...as long as we can sneak it into my house and my neighbors keep their mouthes shut. :/

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Jep, that was too funny. You know what though....I would love to have a pet penguine. To me..they are the coolest (no pun intended) animals ever! That's what my argument with my friend Chris is about. He thinks otters are the best, I have to disagree and go with penguines.

And if they came out with equipment with the name penguine (that would be good for ice diving), I'd probably get it.

:poking:

How did you get that penguin??? I have like 60 something posts and I went to the control panel and I cannot figure out how to get anything like that to come up on mine! Help!

By the way....great name!!

-Amber:)

Miss Diva,

Go to the control panel and click on options. Go to Change Avitar. There you will find your choices.

I choose the upside down penguin, because that is how I like to spend deco in Devils Ear. Upside down looking at the free divers and tubers.

As for the penguin, I thought she meant Pelican had come out with a new dive case or something.

Ok Thanks James!!
I finally got something!!
Oh yeah, what's up with the model symbol? It's just a television set with a set of boobs on it?!?!? :D

Amber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom