I have a huge favor to ask.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have to dump my Jeep. It was suggested that I put it on base and let one of the troops get a smoking deal on the best jeep ever built. I liked that. Seems my "wife" is too busy to give keys to someone for a test drive once in a while. Soooo, would someone that has base access be willing to hold onto a set of keys? I'll have everything else in order, I just need someone that could find a few minutes to give the keys to someone for a test drive if they want it. It should not take long, this Jeep looks like it just drove off the lot and it's half price. I would be willing to pay someone well if they could do this for me.
Mahalo
PS, I don't care which base

I am sure JB would do it for you at K-bay in three weeks. he is selling his Honda RC..whatever it is since he go the Ducati. Lots of Marines coming home with combat pay and the enlisteds got big bonuses....that might be a good market for you. The battalion is over 1000 men, I think. He works the first two weeks and then we take off for a month to SoCal and Monterey. But he knows lots of people..

I heard the lemon lot is great at Hickham AFB.

I'll help any way I can, but as you know, we don't live on the base.

Have you spoken to the lot person at Hickham? I could get the number if you like.

That would be fantastic! I'll gt hold of you the week after next when Im there.
Thanks so much.

Brian,

If you still need someone to handle this, we could take care of it for you. We could put it on the Navy base and put postings up at the NEX and the mini-mart boards. Let us know if you still need someone to handle this.

I may have it sold but I do thank everyone for being so great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom