I have arrived

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MCL

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Folks,

Just thought I would come over to the NC board and introduce myself. I am re-locating to Durham and have been lurking here and at NCDivers, and thought it was time to come out. I am starting work tomorrow, and close on our house in two weeks, and then will be a full-time North Carolinian. We are coming from Cincinnati, OH after a brief time in Ann Arbor, MI and I am looking forward to meeting you all and learning some new diving. I am hotel living for 2 weeks, and then the wife and kids are coming down. so once the dust has settled, I can't think of a better way to wash it off than the local diving hole. Well, again, I hope to meet many of you soon and now I will let you all welcome me with open arms.

Mike
and I'm always available for :coke:

Welcome & you will enjoy NC diving, it is the best around regionally & maybe globally.
I'm just up the road in Va. Beach & tho I love diving here, my wife requires trips to NC to get her deep sea fix. Which I don't mind at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom