I have found a new home......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBraz

Reaction score
My Wife is gonna kill all you people.

My Intro - A new diver couple, Dan (A.K.A. Braz) And Renee.
Just got Open Water Cert. We live in ATL, Ga. with our 3 year old Daughter Brooke, Two dogs Tango (Border Collie)and Sydney (Aussie Sheepdog), whose combined Intelligence is greater than Mine, and last but not least our most recent addition, the baby ball python as of yet un-named.

I Live for DIY, and this board has given me a Beautiful Headache, too much info to process at once.

My Goal this summer is to have and UNDERWATER TREEHOUSE, in our in ground pool.

Possible or Not, Discuss........

Looking forward to endless possibilities.

DiverBraz:
My Wife is gonna kill all you people.
Ummm... Errr... Have you checked out the Deco Stop? I hear it is a wonderful place. Much less crowded than here. There's hardly enough room here to get a good swing on a bat much less hide all the bodies. Maybe we should just keep this place our little secret and not tell the wife?

Joe

Hope you have two computers or at least work different shifts :D This is a great place to get information and there is a women's section too where we talk bad about the men, send Renee on in :D
Ber :lilbunny:

That sounds cool! Very different. I bet your homeowners insurance would go through the ROOF!....what if one of the nieghborhood kids went swimming in there (with out you knowing) and got caught in the treehouse? Not Good.

Not to bust your train of thoght, but have to think about the negatives, too.

Welcome to the board Dan. There are plenty of great DIY projects going around here but none quite as ambishous as your UW Treehouse. I want to see pictures of this thing when you get in built. LOL

Check out my DIY Site for all kinds of diving related projects and information on homebrewed equipment. It's all free and there are lots of pictures and links to help you out.

BTW, where exactly in ATL do you live? I used to work for the big D and lived in Marretta before I transfered down here to Ft. Lauderdale. I still know a few people up that way that dive and one that was big into DIY camera housings for awhile.

How would you keep it submerged? Lots of lead or anchors imbedded in the pool cement.

How do you maintain and check O2 levels? I guess someone could go to sleep and die.

Why not just go diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom