New Diver Couple, ATL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBraz

Reaction score
Our Intro - A new diver couple, Dan (A.K.A. Braz) And Renee.

Just got Open Water Cert. We live in ATL, Ga. with our 3 year old Daughter Brooke, Two dogs Tango (Border Collie)and Sydney (Aussie Sheepdog), whose combined Intelligence is greater than Mine, and last but not least our most recent addition, the baby ball python as of yet un-named.

I Live for DIY, and this board has given me a Beautiful Headache, too much info to process at once.

My Goal this summer is to have and UNDERWATER TREEHOUSE, in our in ground pool.

Possible or Not, Discuss........

Looking forward to endless possibilities.

Hey Braz, welcome to SB!! You might want to complete your profile so other divers can know where to link up with you and what your dive interests are... Great people here!!!
Welcome aboard!

PM me if you need help!!

WOW, now that's what I call an ambitious DIY project! And a pretty cool idea, to boot. Seeing as how I know nothing about pool construction, especially your particular pool I can only offer one piece of advice. Pool diving is only good for training and practice, IMO. It gets old when you've been staring at the same scenery for 30 minutes and still have 2500 psi left in your tank. But that having been said, if you're ever in the south Florida area and want to dive w/ a fellow native Atlantan, look me up!

got one of those smarter than me dogs also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom