I have joined!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M60:
Welcome; I heard that Cuba is nice. Both in the water and out. I live in Florida and have thought about going several times. Can you give me some information on travel, spots to scuba or free dive and accomadations that you know of? I hope you get a lot out of your membership here. I wish you well....Geronimo....

Thanks for the welcome! Cuba was nice. The Cubans are wonderful. I stayed at the Breezes Jibacoa Resort - between Varadero and Havana. The diving team was great and the equipment new. Since I travel usually on my own, I like to stay at a resort. You can travel around Cuba easily, but I really do not know enough about the good diving spots. But if you are into adventure, you can rent a car or a driver and go from place to place, from village to village and try out your diving. I was told that the south was nicer, but I definitely have no complaints about the north side where I dove. Probably not the nicest in the world, but really nice dives.

Cuba is a nice place to travel to. Hope you make it sometimes... I don't think you can go from the US though...

Thanks agin, until next time!

Lyne Marie

Jcsgt:
Welcome to the family!

We look forward to an in-depth trip report when you return.

Have a safe trip!

Thanks for you welcome - and yes - I did have a nice trip. The diving was great. The diving team at the Breezes Jibaco Resort was simply superb. I dove 4 days in a row, and it was just lovel - a deep dive in the morning, and followed by a shallow dive.

Thanks! Until next time...

-- I though I was answering each person - yet I seem to be continuing the thread -- ouups! -- I'll get the hang of it...

Lyne Marie

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of SB. Maybe some day I'll live some place where I'm truly free to travel to dive spots like Cuba! A bit envious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom