I heard today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know, but for 2 years I have heard how this was the best drysuit he ever used. And once again he was right. I will lso blame Rob, Mark, Chris, Alethia, and several others.

So you like the new one better then your old suit?

So you like the new one better then your old suit?

It was a little warmer, swam much easier and didnt need much gas in the suit for squeeze. A very easy suit to dive. So yeah, all except for getting out of it LOL.

It was a little warmer, swam much easier and didnt need much gas in the suit for squeeze. A very easy suit to dive. So yeah, all except for getting out of it LOL.

Getting out isn't fun but according to everyone it gets easier after the break in.

Ummmmmmm.......didn't you get one, too????

I dont know if he did, but I know he got a Shearwater!! How warm do they keep you??

I saw the Shearwater. But I also heard the other!

I don't know. Maybe it was just my cold wet source being envious of all the dry divers out there... :wink:

I don't know. Maybe it was just my cold wet source being envious of all the dry divers out there... :wink:

Yep, you know if Mat ever gets one he will never get out of the water!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom