Info I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oya

Rebreather Pilot
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Folks always seem to get testy when I link to blog posts instead of copying the text here. Apologies to those of you it upsets. A- When I try to copy it the formatting goes haywire. B- It exceeds the maximum character count.

Also, Mods: I couldn't quite decide on quite the right place to post this, but it seems a worthwhile thought exercise for even the newest divers to try to recognize their own behaviour as they're moving into various dive realms. In any case, feel free to move the post if it's a better fit elsewhere.

I had a Déjà vu moment when I read that, I did just that , 'recommend an instructor', not the mob he teachers for [shop based], they may not 'hate my guts', and I do not agree with the shop way of doing things, and they know it, almost a cult.
Would I trust him to teach my grandkids, yes? So there is that.

Quote from:I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!!!! below.
"No, I don’t claim to get along with everyone. There are some people I wish would up their game, some people whose philosophies I may not agree with. There are even some people with whom I actively do not get along… who are still excellent instructors and/or divers. And I’m always happy to recommend them (even if they hate my guts).'

Back
Top Bottom