I like the Dork Dive Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, but i need about 900% more time to write something.
And the real problem is that i miss a lot of meanings out of your posts, as you write messages in the "normal" spoken english; and I know only this learned-at-school english. So i feel myself an idiot, and i don't like it.

I do hope you understand what i wrote. Unfortunately in Italy the study of the english is not as good as in other european country.
:shakehead:

Ciao,
A.

In the dork forum you can always ask about the meanings :D We'll be happy to help you add some english slang to your "learned-at-school" vocabulary! Besides, your English is 100% better than my Italian :wink:
Ber

Please, please, please... can I be a :dork2:DORK:dork2: too??? Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? I wanna!! I wanna!!!

PLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!?????!!!!!

Mommy...... they won't let me play........

OK... seriously...

If you guys don't let me play, I'm gonna take my ball and go home:mooner:....

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You gotta love this place!!!

Its the best joint in town! All divers are welcome as long as you have fun. We don't tolerate bad vibes in here. Well, if they are in good taste we might:wink:

Back
Top Bottom