I love my backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Furner

Contributor
Reaction score
i switched from the useless "deluxe" dive-rite harness to a one-piece harness, and it fits so good, i cant believe it. i cant wait to dive it.

To each his own.... I like my adjustable!!

Furner:
i switched from the useless "deluxe" dive-rite harness to a one-piece harness, and it fits so good, i cant believe it. i cant wait to dive it.

Good for you! Your gonna love it even more after you dive it. You'll most likely have to tweak it a bit after it gets wet the first time but once it's dialed...man you'll never go back.

CALI68:
Good for you! Your gonna love it even more after you dive it. You'll most likely have to tweak it a bit after it gets wet the first time but once it's dialed...man you'll never go back.

Word to that. After the first couple dives with mine, I think I got it all set, fits like a dream, and no more jacket BC constriction!

It's great until you wear through the webbing and have to redo it. My last harness was a perfect fit. When I had to replace it, I made all the marks on the old webbing and configured my new webbing accordingly. I got it just about perfect except for my left D-ring. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

BTW - I love my BP as well!!!!

Who knows ,maybe in ten years or so the LDS will sell them
So we dont have to buy and sell the first BCD

Dive Safe

mark s

after switching to a one piece harness I have yet to understand what reason anybody would need it for. I guess maybe if you're switching exposure protection, but I'm a huge fan of knowing my gear is dialed perfectly every single dive I do.

Yes, I love my bp setup too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom