I luv scuba an Ive only been twice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm new to scuba diving and I was wondering if there is any advice someone could give me about scuba diving around bedfordshire, I am also open to any marine life discussons or anything that sum1 wants 2 chat about!!!:mean:

Welcome to the boards! :)

Welcome to the board camo_kahli. Glad to year you like diving after 2 times. It's sooo much fun.

Just make sure to avoid a common ailment facing new divers. It's called scuba spending disease. I'm not sure the technical term. It's where you're constantly patrolling the internet and the LDS looking for new things to spend your money on.

I have a severe case and I've only been diving 6 months :depress:. Maybe there's a support group on this forum or something.

welcome to the board!

Maybe we could call it "divers anonymous " our something.

I was hooked with my first breath and everytime I get back in the water I get the same rush that I got the first time... way cool. The only thing that comes close is an awesome round of golf. =-)

Chris

Glad you found us! Diving is extremely addicting and as Dr. Jay suggested there are LOTS of toys to buy!:clapping: SIGH, I have 2 COMPLETE set-ups with a few extra pieces thrown in. Scubaholics anonymous anyone? I'm sure you'll be in need soon!
Ber :bunny:

and welcome to the Board.

You will find many like-minded scuba addicts on this Board, and I think we've come to the conclusion that you can't fight it - so enjoy it!!

As for chatting about marine critters - what's your favourite? And what's your "wish" critter - the one you'd most like to dive with?

:rainbow:
Happy, safe diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom