I moved to Virginia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all, please let me know if anyone is in the central va area. I moved here around a year ago, and have found a few good local dive buddies. We head out to the quarry at fishersville every now and then... close to the staunton area. Most of my diving is local quarries/ rivers for the time being, we are expecting our second child soon and I am not up for testing my wife's sense of humor. :crafty:

If you are looking to hook up with some people who frequently dive the coast, I can gladly send you more info.

Send me an email if you are interested

DayWalker:
Hi Maria,

I am located in the Blue Ridge Mountains. There is a group of divers here that get together every once in a while to do Fla. trips as well many others. In fact some of them are headed to C. Brac for the week of Thanksgiving. I'll let you know when the next trip takes place.

PLEASE DO!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom