I need free gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interests: Read, exercise, shoot stuff, lose money on stocks

why not sell more shirts and stop messing up at the stock market? :)

dark_basic:
Definitely. No offense but you all are really not helping. Quit criticizing and find me some gear! :)

No offense taken, No offesne to you but I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT not much dive gear here. . .

LetterBoy:
No offense taken, No offesne to you but I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT not much dive gear here. . .

middle of the desert.... then you dont need your gear so get the lovely Ms Darilyn to pack it up and send it to the poor printing business managering stock brokering college kid :D

dark_basic:
Tuition. I said that before remember.

then sell more shirts. and go conservative, don't risk your cash at some investments that do not protect the principal...

and oh, wait on tables. or sell ice cream. get a second job.

almitywife:
middle of the desert.... then you dont need your gear so get the lovely Ms Darilyn to pack it up and send it to the poor printing business managering stock brokering college kid :D

Only if he sends me a new set of double 100's, with manifold, a drysuit and all new regs when I come home . . .

Do you think I could get sponsored? Lol, for being hard core.

what u can also do is strike a deal with ur LDS... by referring new enrollees to any scuba diving courses to their shop, you can get some discount off some gears or something like that.

you're an entrepreneur... these ideas should flow like milk and honey to you. :pokes:

Back
Top Bottom