I need help with my regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wee_wee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new to the diving world and i baught some gear from a yard sale a few months ago and i am trying to figure it out it is a us divers aqua lung thats all it says on it. I am sure it is old maybe from the 70's area but I dont plan on useing it i am just trying to get info on it. any help would be nice. Thank you

Welcome to the board.
USD made a lot of different regs, some are still easily servicable and others are not. I am sure we can tell you what you have and if it's worth getting back in operation but we will need photos of the first and second stage(s).

Go to face book and search my name Brandon Wheeler for my picture I am under water with my other dive gear and I have a album with the regulator pictures. Thank You

also there are more photos in my mobil photos also

Go to face book and search my name Brandon Wheeler for my picture I am under water with my other dive gear and I have a album with the regulator pictures. Thank You

Sorry, but there are more than 100 Brandon Wheelers in Facebook.
Post a pic of your reg, and if you cannot, post the link of the pic in any pic host.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom