I need transport from Cancun to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crispos:
Thanks Dan. The flight I have is $371 Canadian on Skyservice and I will take the bus and ferry for a total of 155 pesos or about $13 US one way for a total of about $300 US.

I don't think you can get that price from USAir. But thanks for the heads up.

I think what Texas Diver was driving at is since you are already dealing with the stress of the real estate deal, and since the price of the plane ticket (even if it is 2X or 3X that $300) is small compared to the price of a house, it might be worth the extra expense to bite the bullet and spend the extra cash to fly into Cozumel (Continental has a flight, too, with a stop in Houston) to ensure that you make your closing meetings without having to worry about late night transportation from CUN to CZM.

I think what Texas Diver was driving at is since you are already dealing with the stress of the real estate deal, and since the price of the plane ticket (even if it is 2X or 3X that $300) is small compared to the price of a house, it might be worth the extra expense to bite the bullet and spend the extra cash to fly into Cozumel (Continental has a flight, too, with a stop in Houston) to ensure that you make your closing meetings without having to worry about late night transportation from CUN to CZM.

Personally, I would find the stress of a flight connection to be greater than any stress of a Cancun/Coz transfer. If I miss the bus, I can take the next one or grab a cab. If I miss the ferry, I can take the next one.

If it's merely a stop and you don't get off the plane, that's not so bad. But still, I'd rather deal with problems in the Yucatan than in an airport halfway there.

Darn it, when a thread pops up in my New Posts I just assume it is recent. :idk:

Now lets get to the important part give us some details on the new hacienda :cool2:..Pictures would be great.:D

Hey guys i know a couple of companies where you can find a good price or deal regarding your discussion, please replay if you are interested.

Interesting first post on a 6 year old thread

i do the bag drag annually. most recent was 27 apr-6 may 2010. arrived cun 1:20. walked out to bus. took 2:00 bus to playa. just made the 3:00 ferry to coz. there are tricycle guys at the bus terminal in playa and at the dock in coz if you have heavy luggage.
coming back i took cab which we got coming off the ferry from coz. $40. which i believe is about half of cost going the other way. for some reason i enjoy the bus and ferry rides.
if the ado bus is not leaving shortly after you arrive, and the cab is more than you want to pay from cun to playa, there is also the option of a van shared with other passengers. problem is other passengers may be going to resorts which now abound the coast from cun to playa. that means bus may be faster than van depending on how many stops van makes.

I would like know your needs regarding to transportation, you know taking advance of your previus experience arriving in cancun and arrange your own transportation in the airport, i know that ADO bus is cheap but maybe we can get a good deal or help me to inprove a transportation company that i want to manage.. so I'll be waiting your comments.. tks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom