I take underwater artifacts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cant believe you guys are humoring this individual?
Shocking

Attachments

• DSCN0669.jpg
    DSCN0669.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 330
You seem to enjoy posting controversial subjects... attention getting device?

I think he's been banned on another similar troll-initiated thread.

I'm sorry if it is not in a preserve, and is in bottom lands not attached to a wreck.Then I say bring it up. I dive where no one dives and I put my time in hunting so I don't have a problem of anyone bring up their treasures. It is always going to be the one that never finds anything that cry's the most.

I'm sorry if it is not in a preserve, and is in bottom lands not attached to a wreck.Then I say bring it up. I dive where no one dives and I put my time in hunting so I don't have a problem of anyone bring up their treasures. It is always going to be the one that never finds anything that cry's the most.

finally, somebody with refreshing non-hippie ideals. :D

I cant believe you guys are humoring this individual?
Shocking

Based on his other questions and posts I'd say he's about 12 with too much time on his hands. He needs to get outside more and play some baseball or something.

What is a pirate anchor anyway? I have found more than my share of anchors, wood crossarms, steal crossarms, navy, danforth, mushroom and plow anchors. And if it is 200 years old in salt water, if you where to bring with the rust, their would be nothing left of it.

Attachments

• DSCN4482.jpg
    DSCN4482.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 301
Based on his other questions and posts I'd say he's about 12 with too much time on his hands. He needs to get outside more and play some baseball or something.

Being one of the most active "internet divers" on this and other boards how can you tell this guy to get out and play baseball?

Pot calling the kettle black?

'cause Jim has something to say and "this guy" just belongs on everyone's ignore list cause hes a troll.

Being one of the most active "internet divers" on this and other boards how can you tell this guy to get out and play baseball?

Pot calling the kettle black?

And being active on this and other boards helps me to spot those who are just playing games. And just what "other boards" are you talking about? I'm here and on thedecostop. Otherwise check out my calendar on my webpage to see what I'm doing while holding down a full time job, part time job, and teaching scuba. this is my little release as I don't drink, smoke, gamble or chase women. So this is my vice one hour or so a day. A vice that has allowed me to make many friends, learn to get away from methods of instruction that permit IMO unsafe practices, and find out that nearly everywhere I go I can find a dive buddy and in some cases a place to stay. it has also helped me to promote my agency, bring me business, and hopefully pass on useful info to new divers and maybe even some not so new ones.

and just a question for you, how many classes will you teach or assist with in the next month? I've also been a member here for going on 5 years. That allows me to be pretty active. And judging by the thanks, emails, PM's and phone calls I get from all over the country more than a few people appreciate my participation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom