I wanna do it all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do remember the course being rather face paced. I guess they added the online QA sometime between our classes or I'm recalling incorrectly (entirely possible, it was a decade ago).

I did Fundies in November of 2005. I don't remember having to fill out a QA form, but we didn't register on line or pay GUE anything directly that I recall, either. All the money went to the dive shop. They may have paid GUE; I have no idea. I'm pretty sure I didn't do a QA with Rec Triox the following year, either, but the possibility of doing so may have existed. I provisionaled the class and never finished it.

I did Fundies in November of 2005. I don't remember having to fill out a QA form, but we didn't register on line or pay GUE anything directly that I recall, either. All the money went to the dive shop. They may have paid GUE; I have no idea. I'm pretty sure I didn't do a QA with Rec Triox the following year, either, but the possibility of doing so may have existed. I provisionaled the class and never finished it.

There's been some changes.

Back
Top Bottom