Ideas for old wet suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cut them up and use them as mats around my boat. Works good for sitting tanks on to keep the fiberglass in good shape. I also use the mats right infront of the tuna door for when I bring large (300+ lb) tuna's on the boat so they don't bruise themselves up as bad while I am getting ready to bleed them.

I paid $95 for my neoprene dome-port cover.

Wetsuits can be utilized when working with Autistic people in some situations.

I made a pair of neoprene socks out of an old 6.5 mil suit that was junk. I still use them. All I did was take a pair of worn out picasso freediving fin 3 mil socks, cut one sock apart at the seams and used the parts as a pattern. Worked great!

I have an old wetsuit that someone gave me that I never intend to use. Before I throw it away, I was just curious to see if anyone had any ideas for I might be able to use material from it or do something with it?

Thanks.

If you like to rappelle, the arms and legs make a great rope protector. :)

The suit is dirty with holes, that is why I was thinking of tossing it and not giving it to anyone else., however, I am liking some of these ideas.

What would you recommend for disinfecting the suit?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom