If I get $11.50 from everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Sleeps 108 :D

prob in 'bunk rooms'. Ok... I'm in... just no snoring or farting anyone.

WVDiver:
I think it is a heck of a deal, it even has a built in recompression chamber. What more could you want for $11.50

Simple.... Mini-Sub

Count me in.

But I want a private room with a nice ocean view.

This ain't no Carnival Cruise!

wooohoooo, I'm in!!!! Can we keep it in Florida seeing how it's nice and warm here :D I promise to look after her and keep her clean and well loved

We have some new members so we only need to chip in $10.99 now. Well, probably $11 since Tavi is being such a cheapskate. Geeze Rick, cough up the $11 and I'll take my master class from you aboard. :)

Ken

:D I'm in... duno why everyone's so worried bout fuel- it's not self-propelled it ain't goin newhere anyway! Tow it out and moor it over a reef somewhere.

Make sure there's a bar for post dive cocktails and I'll pitch in!

nauidiver2004:
We have some new members so we only need to chip in $10.99 now. Well, probably $11 since Tavi is being such a cheapskate. Geeze Rick, cough up the $11 and I'll take my master class from you aboard. :)

Ken

Okay, it's a deal!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom