If I get $11.50 from everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
wooohoooo, I'm in!!!! Can we keep it in Florida seeing how it's nice and warm here :D I promise to look after her and keep her clean and well loved

If we float it in FL then the price is going to be way expensive. Gotta keep away from those hurricanes.

:laughing: good point

If It gets hit by a storm and sinks, can we still dive off it?

Ken

nauidiver2004:
If It gets hit by a storm and sinks, can we still dive off it?

Ken

And around it, in it and on it.

WVDiver:
And around it, in it and on it.
We'll turn it into a "pay as you dive" site. We'll get another boat, park it on top of "OUR" wreck. Charge each diver, charge for air fills, have some spare parts... heck we could even have our own floating dive shop right there!

:)

Randy43068:
heck we could even have our own floating dive shop right there!

It already has a tank fill station.

I say take it off the 3 miles coast park it, we don't pay taxes, we have folks come and stay, dive, it's a floating hotel/dive shop :)

and you know that other thread about cabana boys? We could invite all of those women over to our floating paradise for a week or weekend of full service diving fun! <laughing>

Pm'd my Visa number to you. Limit is 25,000. Please don't go over.

If we all chip in, it'll kinda be like a Time Share deal. Is it too early to reserve my week? I fighure, everyone gets one week every 87 years.

I got dibs on the chamber and I want a clinic...I can sleep there too.

Hello ,Well I Quess we are the lucky ones , We are the owners of the dive salvage barge ,EX NAVY YRST-2 ,261 ft long. Its got a full galley , has a lounge in the bottom of the vessel , for the beer drinkers and plenty of room,
and it is still for sale. We have had a lot of rudder kickers , but no one with a contract that floats for more then a few minutes. It would be great to keep it in the dive commuinty, think of what a rich dive club could do with it. Or as a dive shop , live a board. She is back on ebay . @ $600,000.00
Have a great dive day.
diverdad2

Back
Top Bottom