If money was no object... where would YOU go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by nickjb
The sea of tranquility. nice view, lousy atmosphere etc, etc...:jester:
Nah, altitude dives are too much trouble....

:wink:

Palau. A buddy of mine that was stationed in Guam while in the Navy, got to dive in Palau, and he made it sound like the best diving on the planet.

you said only one answer but I can't decide between Truk, Bikini, and Scapa Flow...........

Tom

I must pick two...
Winter - Lake Superior (wrecks)
Summer - North Florida (caves)

Originally posted by WreckWriter
you said only one answer but I can't decide between Truk, Bikini, and Scapa Flow...........

Tom

I'll have to change my vote to Bikini, then you can grab Scapa Flow, and we'll make a pact together with nickjb for all 3 of us to go to all 3 in the case of one of us hitting the lottery!

Mm... today's choice would be South Australia, for leafy seadragons and giant cuttlefish. And seals. Money being no object, I'd want to get a drysuit and some drysuit training while I was there.

Zept

I'll go for Artic....

And Zept - no excuses it's only a hop and a skip for you so get down there to Aus. I did in April and got to see giant cuttlefish, leafy seadragons - but watch out for the blue ringed octopus.....

Originally posted by Jonathan
And Zept - no excuses it's only a hop and a skip for you so get down there to Aus. I did in April and got to see giant cuttlefish, leafy seadragons - but watch out for the blue ringed octopus.....

It isn't the hopping and the skipping, it's the cold water when you get there. I reckon I'd need a drysuit to enjoy it... and how much use is it going to be when I get back to Singapore!

Z

PS: Arctic, eh? So polar bears and walruses rather than penguins?

I was in Sydney first weekend of April and they said it was getting cold around 21 degrees so I guess if you go around January it should be OK. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow who has just spent a year teaching there so I'll ask - she does not have a dry suite

Cheers
Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom