If you can't dive --- drink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, apparently the only people who made it to Florabama were those who had early mornings(ie, getting up before 6AM) - LOL! We got wet, dove a couple kickass caves, made the drive back to AL and still made it to the Bama in time to have a couple drinks with Gary and Linda! :D No sleeping at 9PM for us!

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

The big dive trip with Gary's this weekend turned into a big drinking trip. Damn the wind and waves.

I'm really glad you ended up going on that trip. I had been juggling plans and debating taking the last spot for the last several days. The final decision wasn't going to be made til Friday afternoon. I didn't get off work til well after 4 and if you hadn't filled the spot I would have had a 6 hour drive for nothing! (I don't drink!)

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Glad it all worked out!

Denise is here!!! I tried to get on the board after I got home and unpacked and finally sat down and I couldn't get on scubaboard. It says I came on here at 3 but it never would let me in..
I think Donna gave an extemely good "drinking report":D. And Kristal, I believe you did the math on the hours spent in our "alternative to diving" pursuit.

CD, you should have come on. It was a big hot tub. There was still plenty of room.:wink: There was plenty of entertainment without having to drink.:D

Mat and Stasia, sorry we missed you guys at the Bama. After starting at Tacky Jacks around 11am, making it to the hot tub around noon and then back to Tacky Jacks at 5pm, by around 8pm when we started to the Bama there was only one driver left, we had lost some along the way, and just like the diving got called that morning, we "called it" and opted to drag to our rooms before we lost anyone else.:wink:

I had a great time meeting Andreas and Kristal for the first time. You guys are great. Andreas took on the task of the designated driver and he had no idea what he was getting himself into. Sorry you wound up babysitting blondes but you were fantastic at it..:10:

I do not have possession any of the pictures. If I did THEY WOULD BE POSTED ALREADY! :coffee: But I know who has the pictures :eyebrow:

The picture taker has been sworn to secrecy........those records are sealed for the greater good of all those involved..:shakehead:

It was also great to see everyone else Friday and Saturday night while out on the town. We ran into alot of scubaboarders and had a great time drinking, laughing and talking about diving. I am not even going to try to name everyone because I know I would leave someone out but it was a blast!!

Thank you Gary and DM Blake for trying to get us out Saturday morning. Those 5 to 6 ft waves were kicking our butts and it just wasn't meant to be.

CD, you should have come on. It was a big hot tub. There was still plenty of room.:wink: There was plenty of entertainment without having to drink.:D

Sounds more like babysitting to me. Anddddd, thus far there are no incriminating pics anywhere to challenge my innocent status. No reason for me to ruin that record now!

But some babes are worth sitting...:wink:

There are no responses that I have for that which are appropriate for a public board!

Well CD, I am clueless so rather than pleading the 5th, I plead blondeness...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom