If you can't dive --- drink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, wish I couold have been there!! PaulWall offered me a last-minute ride, but I had already scheduled myself for work this weekend since I didn't htink anyone was going to offer. Oh well, catch you guys soon enough!

Is Mr. A not speaking to us anymore? Did he make it home?

Maybe he's busy burning incriminating pictures. Or having them blown up and writing blackmail notes... :wink:

First off id like to say thanks to all that went I had a blast. :DYou have restored my faith in mankind in there are fantastically wonderful people out there such as yourselves. It was a pleasure being able to spend time with you all. All I can really say is “ What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” .:11::rofl3:

What an AWSOME experience :eyebrow:…watching Donna and that whaleshark, and then seeing Krystal frolic with a dolphin and Denise hitching a ride on a giant loggerhead turtle, but all in all nothing can compare to our fearless divemaster Blake whata sight to see :11:(insert pic here) this one will definitely go down in the history books as one of my most favorable weekends.

Ive had the pleasure to share time with 3 of the most fantastic women. Krystal your dedication and desire to continue your education has rekindled my spirit you’re a smart beautiful woman thank you so much, Denise you’re one truly goodhearted and kind person and an absolute blast to be around you have many other assets to mention but I have to keep this short. Last but not least Donna, you are a truly gifted and amazing lady and your accomplishments set you apart in everyone’s world.

Paulwall it was great seeing you again. Next time lets not make it a year before we dive together again.

Divemaster Blake………. Hmmmmm well what can I say Brotha “YOU ROCK”!!

Once again nothing but good can be said about Gary’s Gulf Divers charters your in very safe hands , thanks Gary!!! Ill definitely keep coming back.

Thanks Andreas

If you put the end you're dead...

edit: but in a kind and gentle way :wink:

Back
Top Bottom