Ii @ Bs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
I made another dive at BS last Saturday. I don't think I will be there anytime soon. Three consecutive dives at BS got me bored.

I created the album, "Blue Springs." Please check out all pictures regarding BS. I would like to move all previous Blue Springs' pictures to the album though, I don't know how to move the existing pictures to the new album at this moment.

You might be able to see that the pictures' quality got better due to the manual "White Balance" setting. This small camera works really well. I have been very impressed as a PURE P&S Photographer.

BS Tutelary

Tutelary.jpg

Sign

Caution_Sign.jpg

Space Shuttle

Space_Shuttle.jpg

Twin Tunnels

Twin_Tunnels.jpg

Hatchback Hood

Hood_Hatchback_Sedan.jpg

PS-IMG_0516.jpg

Wally's Computer Desk

Wally_s_Computer_Desk1.jpg

WOW, now those are some good photos. Noticed you didn't get any more fish pictures. :D Little buggers must hide all the time.

Nice pics WT!

Viz actually looks really good. Is that just due to the camera and lighting, or was the viz that good?

Thanks all....

BS was all packed with about 70 divers on Saturday ONLY. They seemed to be very good on their weekend business.

Vis was horrible thanks to a lot of UW traffics and classes. It was about 3ft at 5 p.m.

The main reasons that I could get the better picture are a “White Balance” feature on the camera and PS Action, NOT my photo skill (NO and NO). I am a PURE P&S Photographer.

Check out my camera if you want when we dive together. I am sure your skill is much better than mine.

A wide angle lens is a "must have" item.

As for the fish pictures,
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

Thanks all....

Check out my camera if you want when we dive together. I am sure your skill is much better than mine.

A wide angle lens is a "must have" item.

I agree about the wide angle lens. I remember when I first got my video set up. The fish looked so close but they were actually 4'-5' away. I actually found a lens that still lets me have most of my zoom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom