For Sale Ikelite Nikonos style single cord 4104.51 . QTY: 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sly lee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Aloha all!

I have 4 Ikelite Nikonos style single cords (4104.51) that are still in the box, never opened, for syncing your underwater strobes to your housing.

I bought them for a project that never happened, and I unfortunately have given up underwater photography for the foreseeable future and figured that someone could use them rather than me throwing them away.

Feel free to ping me with any questions. I'm looking to sell them for $50 each, half the listed price online ($99).
I'll sell them individually or bundled.

----------------
Tech Specs
Info here: Ikelite Nikonos Camera to Single Ikelite Strobe Cord 4104.51

Ikelite description:
TTL Only- Compatible TTL film or digital systems

4104.51 Nikonos TTL - to - One Straight cord 24" long

TTL cords connect Nikonos system to Ikelite SubStrobe. For Nikonos camera or FILM camera in non-Ikelite housings.
Do NOT connect a non-TTL strobe.

Delrin style connector with Easy-to-Insert insulator. TTL is usable with compatible TTL systems only. See this Special cord recommendation.

When to Use: These are 5-conductor TTL sync cords intended for use only with compatible TTL systems. Examples are: Nikonos IV & V cameras; film cameras in non-Ikelite housings; or D-SLR cameras used with compatible non-Ikelite TTL adapters & housings. For all other uses we recommend the special sync cords described in the above section.

Special Note: If it is necessary to use these sync cords with non-TTL digital camera systems, the camera hot shoe must be modified according to the instructions found here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom