I'm Back....well kind of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Photocoz

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Boarders!
As most of you know I have been in Denver, (and am still here) but am working 70 - 80 hours /week. SO something had to give, and unfortunately due to my schedule I had to not participate in the board for the past 45 days ( I have not even logged on or seen the board in this time - yikes!). Well, I am still working unbelieveable hours but am trying to find a balance that allows me to check the board every few days.
Additionally, my old Denver phone number had changed. The easiest way to reach me is on my Denver e-mail: Cozumelphoto@aol.com, that I am able to check daily. Or our normal e-mail photocozumel@ecozumel.net, which I check every 2 days.

I am looking foward to being active again! I hope al lis well with everyone!

Holly! Welcome back! Glad you're ok!

Glad to see you back on the board! It was great to meet Armando in Feb when we rented the video camera. Will you be able to head back to Cozumel anytime soon?

Hey I was just thinking about you today!! Hopefully the construction will be over soon and things will get back to normal, Howdy to Armando!!!

Do you think you'll be back home by May? I'd hate to miss that wonderful smile!!

sharky60:
Hey I was just thinking about you today!! Hopefully the construction will be over soon and things will get back to normal, Howdy to Armando!!!

Do you think you'll be back home by May? I'd hate to miss that wonderful smile!!

I got email from Holly yesterday, and unfortunately she will not be down there in May.

Hey Holly, good to see you back

Back
Top Bottom