I'm back!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back, Frank. Sounds like you had a good time, both UW and topside. Congrats on the improvements you made in your diving. It's a continual process ... keep at it !

riguerin:
Welcome back, Frank. Sounds like you had a good time, both UW and topside. Congrats on the improvements you made in your diving. It's a continual process ... keep at it !

Thanks, Rig. I think I'm finally aiming in the right direction. I'll stick with my big ol' 100 until I start coming up with 1,000-1,200psi, and then I'll try switching to 80s again. :)

Ahhhh...thanks for the vicarious diving!!!! My inner Cuzamelina really appreciated that!

Welcome home...we missed you! Glad to have your humor infusion agian.

fish wisperer,
thank you for your trip report.
i'm a big fan of casa del mar and glad they're up and running.
their staff are gracious hosts.
when are you planning on returning?
regards,

yak:
Nice report. So, tell us about the bull shark! Where were you when you saw it?

I don't remember. I'll have to check my logbook. It was one of the shallow reefs, but just over the top of one of the walls. Yucab, maybe...

smokey braden:
fish wisperer,
thank you for your trip report.
i'm a big fan of casa del mar and glad they're up and running.
their staff are gracious hosts.
when are you planning on returning?
regards,

The Casa Del Mar ROCKS!! :) The staff and dive masters are like family. I'm so very glad to see that they are running smoothly again. I had a little spare time, so I went through the lobby and downstairs to the game room, where we had holed up for Wilma. Then I went up and turned the corner and went through the double doors to the courtyard, and then up the stairs to the room I had before and after Wilma. I remembered how everything had looked... Needless to say, I didn't hang around long. Everywhere on the island, the clean-up and rebuilding were continuing. Now that the Casa Del Mar has recovered, the next phase will be the rebuilding of the dive shop, I think. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom