I'm declaring a unilateral cease-fire on Denise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I miss something?

Nope, Denise has been a trooper, and hasn't complained at all (bless her heart). I'm just trying to make myself a better person.

No more "beep-beep-beep" when Denise scoots back on the rail of the Cat-n-Round to do her roll-off...

Anyone would be privileged to dive with her.

Dang!! My laptop breaks down and I miss all the fun....about me :D. I had to make a mad dash to BestBuy 100 miles away for them to pop the battery out of my laptop and plug it in and reset it so that it would work.:shakehead:

I bet no one even realized I was gone....:blinking::blinking:

.SALUT TO YOU

Good for you.
Hope your counterpart will have the same good sence.

and have a :beer:

Well I didn't have a beer Sunday, but I had 3 martini's and Paul got sweeter with each one. :wink:

Dang!! My laptop breaks down and I miss all the fun....about me :D. I had to make a mad dash to BestBuy 100 miles away for them to pop the battery out of my laptop and plug it in and reset it so that it would work.:shakehead:

I bet no one even realized I was gone....:blinking::blinking:

you back over your laptop with your Lincoln Navigator again? :shakehead:

My Navigator guided me to the closest Bestbuy to get my laptop fixed so that I could continue to be of service to Scubaboard. I am sooooooooooooooo needed to keep things going around here...:D

Denise is a nice person. You should be nice to her for a minute. I will try as well.

I would like to emphasize the fact that my wonderful dive buddy Clay (who is alive again):wink: said I was nice...

...if I were you people, I would listen to him...:D

I would like to emphasize the fact that my wonderful dive buddy Clay (who is alive again):wink: said I was nice...

...if I were you people, I would listen to him...:D

I am getting ill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom