I'm declaring a unilateral cease-fire on Denise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"No more "beep-beep-beep" when Denise scoots back on the rail of the Cat-n-Round to do her roll-off..."

I happen to love a woman with a butt you can sit your beer on !:wink:

"No more "beep-beep-beep" when Denise scoots back on the rail of the Cat-n-Round to do her roll-off..."

I happen to love a woman with a butt you can sit your beer on !:wink:

Paul lied. Why, I hardly have enough padding back there to keep from bouncing around when the boat is in motion. I usually have to sit in someone's lap. :blinking:

Paul lied. Why, I hardly have enough padding back there to keep from bouncing around when the boat is in motion. I usually have to sit in someone's lap. :blinking:

Ok, I'm calling Gary to sign up for the oil rig dive!

HMMM I agree, another useless denise filled thread . . . And WTH is this talk of allowing Adults on SB?? That is just crazy talk!!!

HMMM I agree, a denise filled thread . . . without it is just crazy talk!!!

Oh John...you soooo understand me.....:blinking:...I completely agree also...:wink:

Dang !
And no zipper in the FRONT of my wetsuit !:wink:

:11:.....PePaw are you off your meds again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom