I'm going to regret this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn that was good!!!

Asides from showing that you guys have a lot of fun, someone put a great amount of thought into this.

Thanks.

I laughed so hard I almost wet myself (no She-P here). Loved the dance routine (and the red Chuck Taylor rock boots), but the best part was the synchronized swimming routine. Could Ester Williams ever pull that off in a drysuit (even one blinged out with sequins and plastic flowers on the drysuit hood)? NOT

Thanks for lightening up my mood for the day. Your video wins my vote for the DoDY (not quite an EMMY or Oscar) - "Dork Divers of the Year" Award. And I nominate you for Miss/Mr. Congeniality award for your attitude of "fun times will be had by all" regardless of conditions. You rock and if I weren't such a WWW (warm water wimp) I'd love to dive with your group.

It's going viral on FB. I can't believe how many of my friends have shared it or commented on it. You're gonna be famous!

I put it on my page right away. :)

And I nominate you for Miss/Mr. Congeniality award for your attitude of "fun times will be had by all" regardless of conditions. You rock and if I weren't such a WWW (warm water wimp) I'd love to dive with your group.
While the Unalaska Divers Association has numerous other goals including underwater conservation and education, one of the core focuses will always be on promoting local diving. And the best way to do that is by having as much fun as possible =)

I'm going to put a website up for us eventually and it'll be worth dropping in occassionally to see what's going on. Our dive season starts ramping up when the water gets colder, and the primo dive time is October - February. Our diving season is just getting started!

Dove one of our two easily accessible (and not superfund site) lakes today - 25+ feet of visibility and nice clean water. Was enjoyable, even if we didn't see much of anything, and it's a great place to practice navigation as there is very little variation in the underwater terrain. We also hold "Church of Scuba" on Sundays - nothing more than an excuse for everyone to gather in the water on a regular basis once a week and have some fun checking out a local dive site.

It's cold here, but we make the best of it!

-B

We had a blast putting the video together, and our choreographer will be SO impressed to find out that someone actually recognized our jazz square - we all thought she was making that s*** up! Our synchronized floating (aka cold water ballet) was another thing that didn't quite work as planned, but creative video editing helped turn it into what I think is the funniest part of the whole video!

Glad y'all are enjoying it! :lotsalove:

Great Job. I was rolling on the floor. Lived in Dutch from '91-95', before I dove. Now I live in Anc. I want to come back to dive.

Great Job. I was rolling on the floor. Lived in Dutch from '91-95', before I dove. Now I live in Anc. I want to come back to dive.

Come back anytime, we'll leave the dive light on for ya =)

-B

Well done! - One more vote for DoDy!

It's on my FB now as well!

Back
Top Bottom