I'm new here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon TW

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

My name is as it says, i spend my time diving and traveling. I'm based in Hurghada, Egypt. At present I'm in England and next week i'll be in Bonaire.

I'm a Padi DM, TDI Tech and PSA CCR.

I dive an Inspiration and an Evolution.

At the end of November i'm doing my PADI instructor and in January my CCR instructor.

I hope to meet up with some of you guy's soon.

hey good stuff, all kinds of interesting stuff here, i just started diving, last year, and have my PADI rescue diver certification, I'm from Canada, and i suspect the diving in england is almost the same.
anyway, i suspect you've got some good stories to share, and this is definatly the place to tell them

Hello Simon welcome to the board, have fun

Wow Simon. I'm very impressed with you. I'm a newly certified OW diver and it has changed my life. I never knew how wonderful it would be to dive and be in a different world! It's very nice to have you become a member of scuba board. If I have questions I hope I can ask for your vast expertise for some answers. Best wishes from Tammy in Miami.

Lil Mermaid:
Wow Simon. I'm very impressed with you. I'm a newly certified OW diver and it has changed my life. I never knew how wonderful it would be to dive and be in a different world! It's very nice to have you become a member of scuba board. If I have questions I hope I can ask for your vast expertise for some answers. Best wishes from Tammy in Miami.

No problems Tammy if I can answer your questions I will. It doesn't matter if we are newly qualified or been diving all our lives, we are all still learning.

When I learned to dive it changed my life completely. I even moved out of England to the Red Sea. The Red Sea is where i most like to dive but I'll let you know how good Bonaire is soon :)

Hi Simon. Sounds like you have some really great background. I am new to diving and it is really exciting. Look forward to reading some of your stories on diving the different parts of the world. I keep reading about how nice Bonaire is. Let us know how it goes there for you.

Dave

Diver-D:
Hi Simon. Sounds like you have some really great background. I am new to diving and it is really exciting. Look forward to reading some of your stories on diving the different parts of the world. I keep reading about how nice Bonaire is. Let us know how it goes there for you.

Dave

No problem Dave I'll be doing a report ad i'll post it on here.

I've just recently dived Scapa Flow and I'll dig out the bits that I wrote and add them on here.

Glad you joined us...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

welcome to the SB Simon. You are going to really enjoy Bonaire. I just got back from my 3rd trip there in less than 2 years. The shore diving is awsome. The easiest I have ever done. Make sure you get to Casablanca for a meal or two. The food is great. Also the Swiss Chalet is really good. Suzie, at Swiss Chalet, will ask you about all your diving adventures. Let us know about your trip.

The Dive Bum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom