I'm organizing a Tubbataha Trip May 19 to 24...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Any of the ppders interested in going?
I'm seriously considering, but its too early to tell. How 'bout you?

subzero:
also considering as it may be awhile before I head back to the PI again so this may be my only chance of going. Thinking of hitting the GBR in '08 (using a visit to the relatives as an excuse :D ). I should know by March, for sure.

ninja edit: it's a toss up between this and Mike V's photo class in PG.

midwestdvr:
also considering as it may be awhile before I head back to the PI again so this may be my only chance of going. Thinking of hitting the GBR in '08 (using a visit to the relatives as an excuse :D ). I should know by March, for sure.

ninja edit: it's a toss up between this and Mike V's photo class in PG.

You guys dive? :)

subzero:

If you guys find any good deals on airfare let me know... I would love to do this if I could find a good deal that'll help convince the Boss to let me go :D

If I could keep my expenses under 2,000 I think it would have a better chance.... but seeing how things are tight I cannot see her letting me just go blowing that kind of money just on a "hobby"....

Now if I could find matching funds for her to do her own thing I'm sure I can make it happen.

hi gordon,

how much is the rate that you can get for the tubba trip?
someone offered it to me for PHP47,500(april trip)..not sure if this is a good deal.. pls advise. thanks :)

lberated, these are the prices Gordo is quoting on this trip

These are the rates for the Eco Explorer. I have reserved fourteen (14) standard cabins ($1, 445) for the May 19 to 24th trip. http://www.islandcruiseadventure.com/eco/index.html

REGULAR TRIP
Suite- US $1,667.00/person
Deluxe- US $ 1,556.00/person
Standard- US $1,445.00/person
C-Deck- US $1,334.00/person

I can give additional discounts to those who can book and pay this month.
04.gif

And there will be additional discounts for persons with proof of Philippine residency. Please PM me if you qualify.
eyebrow.gif

If anybody want to do some tech diving
11.gif
, I will be more than happy to guide and assist you during the trip.
04.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom