I'm so excited!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree...great gear. I can see that you are quickly becoming one of us who will become a scuba spender...Here come the toys...

BTW, you know that the incidence of "shark" attacks are slightly higher with those who wear pink gear. Sharks like pink:wink:

I know I know I know I know I know I want you, I want you
I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough
And if you move real slow I let it go

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I know I know I know I know I know I want you

BAH See what you have done!!!!!

Congrats on the Gear I know I enjoyed the first time I took my personal gear out to the water.

Vegan...I saw in your profile that you have dived the Outer Banks.
It almost looks like Beaufort/Morehead City in the background even though they aren't really considered the OBX. If it was Beaufort/Morehead what dive shop? Discovery...Olympus?
Enjoy the Crystal River trip. I have some friends going in February...

Vegan,

Yes, it's been said a thousand times, and I hope we have it posted on the ScubaBoard two million or more times again!!!

There's nothing like enjoying the enjoyment of another when that first set of gear is purchased!!!

Use it right, use it a lot.

As always, I wish you

Safe dives . . . . . . . . !
. . . and safer ascents !

the K

Thanks for everyone's replies! To answer the questions:

Our first dive definitely isn't going to be in FL. We don't want to look like novices trying to figure out our gear for the first time in Crystal River :wink: . The quarry we mainly dive in opens late March/early April, so we will get in a few dives there. If the weather is really crappy and the quarry isn't open then, our LDS has classes at the YMCA and they said we could try our equipment out in the pool there. We aren't going to Crystal River until the end of April.

I wish I had pink fins, mask and snorkel, but we bought those first thing and the LDS didn't have those in pink either!!! Maybe I'll just get the pink gloves :D . I'm not sure, but I think it's a myth that sharks are attracted to pink or any color for that matter.

That picture was taken on a trip out of Wanchese through the Outer Banks Dive Center to the wreck of the Advance. We were thinking about going to Morehead City this year, but we might put it off until 2008.

Congrats Vegan! You know my wife also likes pink gear. You could eventually get a pink tank. Then your buddy will be able to spot you in a crowd.

TOM

Vegan,
You are in luck!!
Gypsy Divers in Raleigh North Carolina special ordered SP twin jet fins in BRIGHT PINK!! They still have some left. Give them a call. They are a "must" for pink divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom