I'm the Featured Photographer in this month's Advanced Diver Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Perrone -- I'm not sure if Curt is going to the NACD convention next weekend in Gainesville, but there should be some copies around. I'm going to the conference Saturday and then doing the Kiss CCR demo there for Jetsam on Sunday. Hope to see you there!

George -- Yes there are Tek Week photos in the same issue of ADM. Kim Smith wrote the article and Curt Bowen and I provided the photos.

I also read your article in the U/W Journal. Great read, congratulations. And awesome photos!! :)

Congratulations for this well deserved honor, Doug. When you take such terrific pictures, it's only fair that more divers get to see them.

Right on ! I've only seen your work here on SB up until now. I think it's among the best, IMHO. Congrats. :cheers:

Congrtats on making ADM I just got my copy in the mail yesterday it looks great. Nice work

OMG! What a stunning lay out. I especially love what they did with the eagle ray. You should be so proud.

I can't seem to find that magazine anywhere. Someone else I know wrote something about NC wrecks (or maybe it was Florida wrecks) for that mag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom