Impressive U/W shark tooth diving video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw this thread, maybe i can put some of the questions to rest about the video.

I run the CharlestonDiving.com website that is a local Non-profit dive site for the Carolinas that is non shop specific. Capt Tom of Spearit Charters in NC asked me to convert his video tape into a digital format. It is cropped to show the best parts of the tape into a short period of time to make the video size acceptable but nothing was "Planted". Capt Tom knows his stuff and puts people on some good teeth. I live right next to the cooper river and Toms offshore ledges blow the river away.

Oh I want to go! What is the water temp?

I'm looking to do some tooth/fossil diving in the venice area as well. Anybody interested with some knowledge of the area, please contact me. I've got a 21 foot boat so offshore is an option.

We should get a group of us together who would be interested in doing this dive in North Carolina and book a day on Spearit Charters boat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom