Indiana Diver in need of Buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am new to the diving scene here in Indiana. My wife and I are certified, but she is not into it as much as I am. (I would go at least once a week if possible.) I have one buddy that is local, but that doesn't always work out. I would like to meet some local people to dive with. I am just SW if Indianapolis.

Oh yes! Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum (or PM me!) to find a buddy(ies) for specific "trips". It's best to put the date(s) in the title when starting a thread about a dive trip.

That said, WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD! And Indianapolis isn't so far from me (NE of Cincinnati) that we couldn't meet somewhere.

-Rob

Welcome to diving and to scubaboard. Can't help you with being buddies in Indiana, but if you get down to So. Fla. that will change!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

I am from Terre Haute and can't be too far from you. Do and search for Indiana and you will come up with a couple of hits for people that live in Indy. I just hooked up with one just two weeks ago, I am sure Rick will bubble through.
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew seems to stay in the Great Lakes and don't come down very much.
Since Blue Springs is about 2 hours away for me it isn't like I can go every day but I do like to get wet at least one weekend a month. Maybe we can hook up some time.

Can't help you there, but if you're ever in South Florida, drop me a line, and I'll be glad to buddy with you.

Welcome to the board,
Grier

crpntr133:
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew seems to stay in the Great Lakes and don't come down very much.
Well, I haven't yet been diving in a great lake and I'm part of the GLWC (I even have a T-shirt to prove it! :wink:
I might even make it to the gathering at Gilboa this year!

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom