Inflator Valve Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswantek,

I dont know when you are leaving, but I would really like to have ScubaToys get you a new Inflator Button. You dont need an entire inflator, just the button.

Thanks,
Sherwood Scuba

jswantek,

I dont know when you are leaving, but I would really like to have ScubaToys get you a new Inflator Button. You dont need an entire inflator, just the button.

Thanks,
Sherwood Scuba

That would be great! How do I go about doing that? Also, where would I be able to get replacement neoprene o-rings for the inflator valves? It sounds like I may need them in the future. I'm sure they're not meant to last forever.

Just a follow-up post to share my experience. The rebuilt 'original' valve, with the orange neoprene o-rings, worked perfectly for three dives yesterday. It would seem that it just needed a good cleaning. Also, if the problem does arise again, I am now equipped to handle it. Thank you all for your advice.

Just contact ScubaToys again and tell them that the Inflator Head they sent you had a problem and you want to trade out just the blue button.

Sherwood Rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom