Inn of Last Resort - Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjnansen:
ON the left side of the page under the diving passport logo there are options to click on (home, tv schedule, diving destinations etc.), there is one titled videos and links- click on that and it will take you to a page with links to some of the resorts.

yes, those i saw.

mjnansen:
These are just links to a few resort web pages, and not independant reviews.

ok, there's the problem. that's what i was looking for, and i didn't see them
anywhere.

ok i see them now

thanks!

Glad to hear things are good at ILR. My husband and I will be going in May for our 6 th visit. We have been a bit anxious since there have been so many changes over this past year. Have been emailing Donna about questions, but it is good to hear your still happy their.

We thought we spent a lot of time their, but 8 weeks. I'm jealous.

Though I thought the world of Vern and Melisia, and truely do miss them. Andy and Donna are alot more active now and they are both just super folks. It appears they are going to have a very busy summer from the reservations they had when I was there in January.

Good to hear from some INN folks as it gets a little hard fending off the CoCo "nuts" from time to time.

Each of the resorts on the island kind of have their own Nitch so even though I lean pretty hard toward the Inn I try to give folks a ballanced view of what's available so they will have the best chance of finding a good fit.

Hope to see you on the island one day - If HowieDean happens to be around when you are there please introduce yourselves.

Hope you have a wonderful trip and say HI to everyone for me.

No sorry no waterfulls there, now in La Caiba!!! Bit of River rafting with Omega Tours, your get to see waterfulls, just across the lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom