Innerspace Research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Their website was last updated in 2003, and Ed Hall died in 2012. They say that they were all made in house, but I'd bet (by looking at the compressor part number) that they were repackaged Coltri-Subs, which is a fine air compressor. Nuvair does (or did) use Coltri-Sub air compressors in their nitrox systems. Ray Contrera (Rcontrera on ScubaBoard) is a dealer and can probably help you with parts if needed.

Thanks wookie I've found one worth the money in my eyes $800 everything work just been service with new filters and oil change so I may have the air tested n contact him to make sure I can get parts then I may buy it

I worked with Ed Hall for 25 + years. He had a good business and in the early years he and I -- along with others-- bought "many" military surplus compressors. His wife Marta has been liquidating the business holdings and there are some good buys there in Florida. Ed had mountains of Stuff. Anything you buy from Marta will probably be a good price and there are some rebuilding and parts opportunities there too.
Jim Shelden

Would it be better to contact them for prices the compressor I'm looking at is used

It's always good to shop prices -- options are always worthwhile
Jim

Back
Top Bottom