Insurance...Padi or Dan? Curious for impressions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went for a ride in the pressure cooker a few years ago for about 7 hours. My primary insurance wouldn't pay, why? Because I didn't have a second opinion from a doctor nor did I contact my primary doctor. When I was bent I called DAN they called the hospital and all was arranged. I got there, and they started the proceedure. I submitted the bill to my HMO and they wouldn't pay it because of what I stated above. DAN took the bill, paid it in full. I renew my insurance every year with them. The rates are the same. Buy DAN.:sam:

See, it's testimonials such as these that make me renew my DAN insurance as well :)

If you are a citizen of another country and can provide a residence address there, you may apply for DAN coverage through the DAN regional office for that address. It will cover you for travels, including temporary stays, in all other countries.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom